Beach bound bag


It seems like everyone I know is going someplace warm and sunny, or just coming back from someplace warm and sunny. Cuba...Dominican Republic...Mexico...Florida. You get the picture. At eight months pregnant (and counting down the weeks!) I am definitely not going anywhere. But all the tanned, happy people around me are radiating sunshine these days, and I'm just enjoying the relaxed vibe.

My cousin and his girlfriend are heading south for a week's vacation, and she needed a new beach bag. So my mom obliged by making this pretty pink striped bag.

It folds flat for easy packing, but has plenty of room for towels, sunscreen and all the trashy novels and magazines a girl can read in a week. Plus, a handy pouch for small essentials like lip gloss and sunglasses. Maybe next year I will need a beach bag before I jet off to some sunny resort...

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I absolutely love the beach bag Marj! The colours are perfect and the huge size is amazing. It holds so much "stuff", and the smaller hand bag is such a great idea. :) The beach bag and hand bag are so well made, it's amazing!